Eternal Beauty

by / / in Fashion/ 0 Comment(s)

DSC_0152 DSC_0160 DSC_0164

DSC_0168

DSC_0175-001

DSC_0190

 

Outfit Details:

 

Dress: Belle Jean Clothing

Shoes: So Fab!

Accessories: Beads and Pearls

Photos by: Joann Carlon

 

Hype this look at Lookbook here.

 

Today is the first day I launched my own very personal website. I want to start with posting a fashion blog. Well, you can still see my old post, since it has all been imported from my Tumblr account, but what you are reading right now is my first official blog on this site. I am soo happy today! I personally want to thank my web designer/engineer Jaysam for doing a good job with my lay out. We worked on this together from the theme, to the color, contents, and fonts and to all the nitty gritty details for this website. It has been a long 2-3 months preparation for this and I am happy that it fell on the date I want this website to be launched.

 

As a first fashion blog for this website, I am sporting a not so everyday wear.  I am now getting more accustomed on wearing long sleeve dresses due to the nature of my work. Being under an air-conditioning temperature of less than 10-15 degrees Celsius for 9 hours will eventually make you freeze. Most people from work wear jackets and coats, but I hate wearing those. It’s too bulky and heavy for me. We also cannot lower the temperature because it is for the computers not to overheat, so I started purchasing long sleeve dresses.

 

I love the print and the design of this dress. It is similar to all dresses of Japanese and China dolls. I have an inner desire of portraying an image of a black haired China doll. That can be done though, with proper dresses and make up. I don’t believe that you need to look like Paris Hilton to be called a doll. Well, I guess Paris is an exact replica of a Barbie doll, but what I am just trying to imitate is an Asian black-haired-fair-complexioned doll. I think I am close to 70% on achieving that. Not bad for the other 30% for the next post. When? I don’t know. I might prepare for that honestly.

 

 

Share on Tumblr