Your wedding dress has to be chic, elegant and utterly unforgettable…and it has to make you look beautiful on the happiest day of your life. No wonder choosing the right fairy tale gown, wedding theme, flowers, table wares, table cloths, fireworks, and etc. can be more than a little stressful, and whoever made the color white so downright unforgiving?
Thank God that Radisson Blue brought us WEDDINGS AT THE BLU: A BRIDAL FAIR. It’s a one stop shop for brides and grooms to be. It’s here to help all soon to be couples with their not so easy responsibilities. I am not yet a bride to be, but the bridal fair definitely made me wish I was.
The bridal fair was held last June 13-14 from 10AM to 9PM at the SM City Cebu Northwing Atrium, and it’s got 40 of the top wedding planners and suppliers in Cebu. They also have the up and coming ones to give you more choices.
For as low as Php1,200.00 net per person for a minimum of 100 persons, you could avail of the special Weddings at the Blue Package with complimentary use of the following:
- function room
- a customized buffet or sit down menu prepared by Executive Chef Roberto Kunitz or a special lauriat menu by Chinese Master Chef Peter Yeung
- a bottle of sparkling wine
- waived corkage,
- 20% discount on all wedding suppliers and SM Gift Registry (yes, you can now have your gifts registered, awesome right?)
- Expert skin care advice by Dr. Vicky Belo, and many more.
(demo by Executive Chef Roberto Kunitz)
Weddings at the Blu prides in taking you beyond the “I Do”. They also give you the following:
- a luxury 2-night stay in an Executive Suite
- a 2-hour full body spa treatment at Spa Esc
- YOUR HONEYMOON IS ON THEM! You could choose to spend your special night at Radisson Blu Cebu, Park Inn by Radisson in Davao, Pico Sands Hotel in Batangas or Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay.
The package is available only on June 13-14. Even after the said dates, they still offer a variety of packages that would definitely suit your fairy tale wedding needs.
For inquiries and reservation, please call (63 32) 402-9900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions apply
We took pictures and interviewed some of the suppliers to see what they have to offer. It turned out to be pretty interesting.
Here are some possible table theme and designs:
Wedding cakes (they’re absolutely gorgeous)
International set of wines that they offer
(this shop can make you a ring based on your budget!)
Registry (for your registry gift needs, and they give you a 10% discount!)
Flowers (they were prettier than me)
Make up (of course, you have to be the most beautiful person on Earth on your special day)
Planning your perfect wedding can be both fun and exciting, and it’s really easy to get overwhelmed with all different options out there. WEDDINGS AT THE BLU will definitely give you everything you need without becoming a bridezilla.
Blogged by: Danica Duero